Laura McElroy Beauty offers training classes to students enrolled in beauty school, estheticians, and cosmetologists that are interested in offering the Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift Service in their salon and/or spa. Hosted Trainings are available!
To register for training, please click on "Schedule Now." This will allow you to choose your class date and pay the $400 Non-Refundable Deposit.
If you would rather pay in full, please click on the following button to be directed to my online store to purchase training. Add your intended class date in the Notes section when checking out.
Thank you for your interest in our NEW Evolved Lash Lift Training! We have taken our famous lash lift training and upgraded it to give you the best knowledge possible as a lash lift artist. We want you to feel confident and ready for all lashes that will come your way!
Why choose Elleebana?
Lash Lift uses silicone rods instead of traditional rollers to give more of a lifting effect from the base of the eyelash. Our easy to use, no-waste, single-use sachet kits contain everything you need to give your clients the perfect lash lift every time. Each sachet contains enough product for up to 2 applications. The single-use sachets are both hygienic and convenient. You'll get 15-30 lash lifts from a single kit, allowing you to offer your clients a premium service with absolutely no wasted product. Other lash lift systems use reusable packaging which allows oxidation of the product every time it is opened, which results in bad product that will not work. Our one use packaging ensures that you will have fresh product for every client. Not to mention, we have the quickest processing times on the market! Elleebana has amazing products that can be retailed as daily aftercare. Our new stronghold adhesive contains keratin to give clients a true keratin lash lift. We have also added a new isolator lifting tool to give precise separation while lifting lashes. Everything you need to be a successful lash lift artist is right here!
Training is available for students enrolled in cosmetology/esthetics school and licensed cosmetologists and estheticians. To be eligible for training, you must provide a photo of your license or proof of enrollment in beauty school.
~ The Evolved Lash Lift & Tint Training is an 8 hour class, from 10:00-6:00, and includes:
* 15 One Shot Lash Lift Kit: min 15 treatments max 30 treatments
* 1 Elleeplex Clear Nourishing Solution
* Lash Lift Training Manual
* Lash Lift Certification (After 5 before and after photos are submitted and approved.)
* Belmacil Mini Tint Kit
* Belmacil Training Manual
* Belmacil Tint Certification (After 5 before and after photos are submitted and approved.)
* Continued Support
* Name listed on our Find A Stylist Page
* Access to our private FB Group
* Free marketing materials
* Watermark Certified Logos
Training takes place at my studio:
Laura McElroy Beauty
8th & Railroad Center
401 E 8th St #224
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Cost: (Hands On Training - per person)
Evolved Lash Lift with Belmacil Tints - $800
1) Paid in Full
2) $400 Non-Refundable Deposit, with the remaining balance due 2 weeks prior to the training.
Want to enroll?! Here is the next step:
Payment for training will be made:
1) You may completely register for classes online by clicking on the “Schedule Now” button on my website. This allows you to choose your class date, pay the $400 Non-Refundable Deposit, and be enrolled in the class.
- If the remaining balance is not paid 2 weeks prior to the class date, a 10% late fee ($80) will be added to your invoice. If the remaining balance is not paid by the Wednesday prior to the class date, your seat will be moved to the next available class date.
2) Click the “Purchase Training” button on my website under “Lash Lift Training” and pay directly from www.lauramcelroybeauty.com This is Paid in Full… I enroll you in the class.
3) Through the Square Invoice emailed to you. I accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. You let me know which payment option you would like to make and I enroll you in the class.
* Your seat will not be reserved until one of the payment options is made.
* After becoming certified, we recommend charging anywhere from $55 - $95 for one lash lift treatment and $60 - $95+ for a lash lift & tint. Your product cost is roughly $8.50-$10.00 per lift. The 15 shot lash lift kit has an income potential of $2,250 in profit per kit (if charging $75 per treatment and incorporating the cost of product).
Do you own a salon or know someone who does?
Elleebana has an amazing special for salons/group trainings.
Thank you for your interest in Elleebana and I look forward to working with you. Please reach out to me with any questions you may have!
Laura McElroy Beauty, LLC
Laura M. McElroy
Esthetician, Makeup Artist, & Permanent Makeup Artist
8th & RR
401 E. 8th St. #224
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
LMB's "On the Glow" On-Location & Destination Makeup Services email@example.com